Friday 5 August 2011

Count on me by Bruno Mars

I came across this song yesterday and fell in love with it immediately. It's about having someone you can share as part of your journey in life. Yet, it is always easier to find a soul mate than a true friend. For a soulmate, you share your journey with him/her, but for a true friend, you place your unwavering trust in him/her. It's a bond that runs deeper than blood, binds stronger than the string of fate.

Oh, how I wish to have such a person in my life, and I'll spend my lifetime searching for this person in addition to my other half.

This song will be dedicated to everyone out there. Whoever has a true friend please cherish it, whoever not come join me for a journey to make your life complete. 


Thanks Bruno Mars for this great piece. XD

2 comments: